2022 ‘CAN’T MISS’ EVENT OF THE YEAR!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The 360 Media Alliance, Editor & Publisher, Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association, I-SCMA, and a host of other organizations are combining our synergies to bring the “News Media Business Summit” to Harrisburg, PA. With up to three powerful tracks from which to choose, you won’t want to miss this event. Spend two days focusing exclusively on the three most important aspects of our industry today; Audience Growth, Revenue Growth, and Building Community.
2022 Sessions/Panels Scheduled, a Few Include:
- CEO, NFL Pro Football HOF: Jim Porter speaks to Disruption & Transformation
- Out of the Box Revenue Initiatives: Models that can be implemented in any sized market.
- Emerging Technologies: How to get ahead of the revenue game
- Make Newspaper Relevant Again: It is time to reclaim our voice/place in the community!
- Unexpected Expense Savings: You will be amazed where you find them!
- Public Notices: Which platform or strategy makes the most sense for the industry?
- Customer Lifetime Value: Knowing the value of your subscribers helps you better understand a path forward.
- Innovation Power Hour: One hour, six case studies solving a current problem.
- Growing Audience Revenue: Examples of revenue acquisition and growth techniques for any market.
- Building Better Retention & Loyalty: Can’t miss session on building loyalty which increases retention.
- Print Frequency & Associated Issues: 1-day, 3-days, 5-days, hear pro/con case studies from all size markets.
- Industry Facts, Figures & Logic: Learn how you stack up with the rest of industry in markets your size?
- Recruiting Talent: Recruiting top talent is critical, what effective/proven techniques work?
- Going Postal: Does it make sense in your market?
- The Newspaper Model of the Future: A bold statement with bold action.
- Legal Challenges & Pitfalls: Get the latest on the legal impact on our industry.
- Becoming Truly-Local in Your Market: Learn the ‘must-do’ secrets of being a Truly-Local company, you will be surprised at how easy it is!
2022 Confirmed Speakers confirmed include:
- Jim Porter, CEO – NFL Football Hall of Fame
- Corey Elliott, Executive Vice President, Borrell Associates
- Tom Silvestri, Executive Director, Newspaper Relevance Project, NAM
- Michael Zinser, President, The Zinser Law Firm
- Kevin Rehberg, VP, Client Development, Alliance for Audited Media
- Guy Tasaka, Managing Director, LMA Technology Resource Center
- Aaron Kotarek, SVP, Audience & Operations, Oahu Publications, Inc.
- Danielle, Coffey, Executive Vice President, News Media Alliance
- Dan Christ, Director of Customer Research, Advance Local Media
- Gary Lavariere, Chief Revenue Officer, NENI
- Mike Blinder, Publisher, Editor & Publisher
- John Newby, Founder, 360 Media Alliance & Truly-Local, LLC
- Brad Hill, CEO, Interlink, Inc.
- Many, many more!
Register early to secure your special discounted rate. To stay informed visit this page again or make sure you are a subscriber to E&P’s FREE Email Newsletter (Sign up here).
For more information on attending or sponsorships, please contact: John A. Newby at: 815-326-9061 or by email at: John@360MediaAlliance.net.