Building Media, Community & Business Synergies One Step At A Time!
John A. Newby, 360 Media Alliance Founder and 30+ year news-media veteran and economic development champion that will strategize with your company in the following areas:
- Creating a Hyper-Local DNA Both In & Outside The Media Company
- Reestablish Support from the City, Chambers, Main Streets & Civic Clubs
- Building New Revenue Niches
- Reestablishing The Newspaper As The Town Square
- Events – Revenue Without Adding Resources
- Not All Content is Created Equal, Create Content That Drives Revenue
- Obtaining Tourism, Arts and Entertainment Dollars
- Building Unbeatable Synergies with Local Communities & Government
- New Product Development on a Dime
- Building Consumer Loyalty That Drives Revenue
John has delivered strong tangible results for the Small Newspaper Group, Sandusky Newspapers, CNHI, Omaha World-Herald, MediaNews Group, Hearst Corp, & Media One.
A few of the highlights include:
- Build a 50K small market event with no added resources
- Helped newsrooms transition to Truly-Local DNA & drive Revenue
- Create regional marketing pieces that local and regional chambers love
- Build a Truly-Local Digital Approach building subscriber loyalty & revenue
- Founded Starved Rock Country, a regional marketing brand that grew tourism in SRC from 2 million to 4 million in five years. This profitable strategy can be duplicated in nearly any market with the right approach.
After the initial consultation, future fees are established based on the projects you want implemented. In other words, we don’t come in and just advise, we come in make sure it happens with the least disruption to your current workload.