NEWS PUBLISHING BUSINESS SUMMIT - Live This Fall!
COMING THIS FALL! MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The 360 Media Alliance and Editor & Publisher have joined forces to bring two comprehensive conferences focusing exclusively on the two most important business side challenges of News Publishing: Maximizing Audience and Growing Revenue.
THE NEWS PUBLISHING BUSINESS SUMMITS TAKE PLACE IN TWO LOCATIONS
Sessions & Panels Being Scheduled, a Few Include: Click Here For Conference Agenda
- Out of the Box Revenue Initiatives: Models that can be implemented in any sized market.
- Unexpected Expense Savings: You will be amazed where you find them!
- Public Notices: Which platform or strategy makes the most sense for the industry?
- Going Non-Profit: Benefits and challenges of this new business model.
- Growing Audience Revenue: Examples in Retention & Loyalty that are working Today!
- Print Frequency & Associated Issues: Case studies from all size markets.
- Remote Work: A fad or the wave of the future – how do we best adapt?
- Recruiting Talent: Recruiting top talent is critical, what effective/proven techniques work?
- Going Postal: Does it make sense in your market?
- The Newspaper Model of the Future: A bold statement with bold action.
- Legal Challenges & How to Overcome: Get the latest on the legal impact on our industry.
- Becoming Truly-Local in Your Market: Learn the ‘must-do’ secrets of being a Truly-Local company, you will be surprised at how easy it is!
- Prospecting New Business for the 2020’s *: Which advertiser categories to target, what solutions they are buying and most importantly the most effective methods to gain those critical appointments to get the sales process started! (*This can’t miss ½ day special training session designed especially for Ad Leaders and sales reps hosted by E&P Publisher Mike Blinder)
Speakers confirmed include: Click Here For Conference Agenda
- Michael Zinser, President, The Zinser Law Firm
- Kevin Rehberg, VP, Client Development, Alliance for Audited Media
- Jim Smith, National Sales Manager, Steel City Corporation
- Mark Vinciguerra, President, Capital Region Independent Media
- Aaron Kotarek, SVP, Audience & Operations, Oahu Publications, Inc.
- Kathrine Kohls, Director Client Solutions, Washington Post
- Mike Blinder, Publisher, Editor and Publisher
- John Newby, Founder, 360 Media Alliance
- Richard Ward, Publisher, WyandotteDaily.com
- Brent Powers, President, Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Many, many more!
Seating is limited so register early. To stay informed visit this page again or make sure you are a subscriber to E&P’s FREE Email Newsletter (Sign up here).
For more information on attending or sponsorships, please contact: John A. Newby at: 815-326-9061 or by email at: John@360MediaAlliance.net.